“Anything but the Denture”
How to Convert Completely Failed Dentition to a Fixed Prosthesis in One Day
- Restoring a fully edentulous arch with 4-6 implants
- Identifying the prospective patient and clearly understand the treatment alternative to the ALL On Implant protocol for those patients.
- Understand the data collection necessary for the team to complete the conversion of a failed dentition to a fixed provisional bridge.
- How the surgeon, restorative dentist, and dental laboratory work as a team
- Immediate load protocol and implant design and selection
- Correlate the treatment steps associated with the definitive bridge to those already done on a regular basis in a clinical practice.
6 CE Credits
940 E Diehl Rd
Naperville, IL 60563
8:00 AM on Friday, April 28, 2017
Register Online by visitng idsimplants.com/edu
Register by Phone by calling Marc Radziewics at (630)-917-7575
Dr. James R. Chapko, DDS