HOW TO CONVERT COMPLETELY FAILED DENTITION TO A FIXED PROSTHESIS IN ONE DAY
Friday, July 29, 2016 8:30 am Registration & Breakfast 9 am—3 pm Lecture & Live Surgery
Where: ImplantWide LLC (20 min from O’Hare) 1041 East Woodﬁeld Road, Schaumburg, IL 60173
FEE: 595 ($200 credit issued to all doctors in attendance towards ImplantWide facility fee
- Restoring a fully edentulous arch with 4‐6 implants
- Identifying the prospective patent and clearly understand the treatment alternative to the ALL On Implant protocol for those patients.
- Understand the data collection necessary for the team to complete the conversion of a failed dentition to a ﬁxed provisional bridge.
- How the surgeon, restorative dentist, and dental laboratory work as a team
- Immediate load protocol and implant design and selection
- Correlate the treatment steps associated with the deﬁnitive bridge to those already done on a regular basis in a clinical practice.
- Introduce this treatment op?on into your practice today using ImplantWide
To register:Register Now